Pilates Studio Guidelines
- Please arrive to your appointment on time or up to 5 minutes early, if you are late, we still finish at the end of your scheduled time slot
- Wear loose comfortable clothing with no zippers or buttons as these can damage the equipment
- No Jewelry - Remove your jewelry as this can be damaged or can also damage the equipment
- Avoid rushing through your breaths and movements, take time to get the movement right and as you get better at it we will increase the tempo, but the gist is quality over quantity, its more about getting the move right than banging out the reps
Kids in the studio?
We love kids, however kids in the Pilates studio can be a challenge as there are some dangerous and expensive pieces of equipment, we know there can be hiccups with scheduling for a sitter, and summer breaks etc. so:
- If you need to bring your kid to your private session please let us know in advance
- Assess, Can your child stay quiet and self entertained? If not perhaps we should reschedule for another time
- Bring some toys, books, ipad, bring something they enjoy to ensure they keep busy
- No children in the Pilates Studio - kids may sit on a bolster, mat, blanket or chair in the lobby or in the group class area, they are not allowed to enter the studio during the session or play with/touch any studio equipment at anytime, please make them aware of this before they get here
- If you want to make your private a session for you and your child this is an option, the session would not take place in the Pilates studio but in the group exercise area if there is availability and we would do a program that you can both enjoy together!
- No scents, oil, perfumes - We are a scent free studio and ask that you refrain from wearing scented products, oils, lotions or other when coming to a Pilates session, oils etc. are hard to remove from the equipment, please help us keep our studio clean
- We have a 24hr cancellation policy, if you do not cancel within the 24hrs your appointment will be charged, some exceptions may apply and are subject to managements decision, please value our time as we do yours
LIVING WELL MOVEMENT CENTRE
271 Spring Street
Visits are by appointment, please contact us by phone or email to get a tour, book into a Class or Private. Thank-you!
© Copyright 2022
Living Well Movement. All Rights Reserved.